Have trouble choosing the right dishwasher for your needs? There are so many for you to choose from and so many options too if you contact us we can give you some expert advice or see below questions and answers which should point you in the right direction: –
- How many wash cycles will I be doing per day? The Jolly 50 would be suitable for an establishment catering for between 10-150 seats, it can wash up to 540 plates per hour and could manage from 5 up to 50 cycles or more in one day.
- What type and size delph will I be mainly washing? The Jolly 50 dishwasher has top and bottom wash and rinses arms, and a mesh filter in the basin that catches the likes of larger foodstuff and small cutlery, which could potentially block your drain; this makes it suitable for your glasses, cutlery, and plates. The useful opening of the Jolly50 door is 320mm, if you are washing items larger than this you would require a model with a larger useful opening like the 4SC Utensil Washer
- Will the unit be going under a counter or on a stand? The preferred method of installation by the EHO (Environmental Health Officers) is on a stand. The reason for this is that it prevents you from bending your back. However, more often than not this is not always practical and if your unit needs to go under a counter you would require a ‘Drain Pump’ model like the Jolly50PS
- What sort of services (Water, Drainage, Electrical) do I have? The Jolly 50 requires at least a 40mm drain, cold water supply min 2BAR, 3.75kw single-phase supply. These services are usually commonplace.
- What are the options and what use are they to me? Models with automatic (a)Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispensers like the Jolly50PSDBDD means you can buy liquid detergent and Rinse aid by the gallon and simply stick the tube into the bottle and it will plump it in automatically, otherwise, you need to add the powder manually every 20 washes or so. (b)Standard models are single phase and can be run off a standard enough electrical socket. If you have 3 Phase power available it improves the heat up time and heat recovery making the machine a lot more efficient like the Jolly50T
I hope the above helps you in Choosing the Right Dishwasher for you. Also, you may have noticed that I have mentioned the Omniwash Jolly A LOT! 🙂 this is not a coincidence, the Omniwash range is the best value for money by far.