The Mareno Gas Tilting Bratt Pans are an extremely versatile piece of commercial catering equipment because it can be used as both a frypan & pot.
The real beauty of this product is you can easily transition when making a recipe with multiple steps. For example, if you are making a soup you can fry off your ingredients first, and then easily add the stock without changing over to another machine. Because the water can be easily drained off and used for stock the tilting Bratt pan also is very useful for boiling vegetables.
Height adjustable feet in stainless steel
Soups, chowders, sauces, & stock can be easily poured into bowls or containers using the mechanical tilting system. This takes out any heavy, and unsafe, lifting of pots.
- Duplex double-skinned lid with drip zone at rear for conveying condensate liquid into the pan
- Automatic water loading operated by push-button
- Overall Dimensions: 800/1200 mm Wide x 870 mm Deep x 900 mm High
- AISI 304 stainless steel material with 10 mm thick bottom and radius corners for ease of cleaning.
- The 80 Litre Gas Tilting Bratt Pan has an extremely durable manual tilt mechanism, and can also be supplied with a motorised tilt mechanism. The 120 Litre has the mechanical tilt as standard.
- Overall Tank Capacity: 80/120 litres which equate to approximately 180/270 standard soup servings.
- Thermostatic temperature control from 100°C to 280°C
- Heating automatically turned off when the pan is tilted
The unit is available in two versions to choose from: