The Mareno Gas Tilting Bratt Pan is an extremely versatile piece of commercial catering equipment because it can be used as both a fry pan & pot.
The real beauty of this product is you can easily transition when making a recipe with multiple steps. For example if you are making a soup you can fry off your ingredients first, and then easily add the stock without changing over to another machine. Because the water can be easily drained off and used for stock the tilting bratt pan also is very useful for boiling vegetables.
Soups, chowders, sauces, & stock can be easily poured in to bowls or containers using the mechanical tilting system. This takes out any heavy, and unsafe, lifting of pots.
- Duplex double skinned lid with drip zone at rear for conveying condensate liquid into the pan
- Automatic water loading operated by push-button
- Overall Dimensions:- 800mm Wide x 870mm Deep x 900mm High
- AISI 304 stainless steel material with 10 mm thick bottom and radius corners for ease of cleaning.
- The GAS Tilting Bratt Pan has an extremely durable manual tilt mechanism
- Overall Tank capacity : 80 liters which equates to approximately 180 standard soup servings.
- Thermostatic temperature control from 100°C to 280°C