This Push Panel Wash Hand Basin is a complete solution to hand hygiene in a commercial kitchen setup. The FSAI approved system is an essential addition to any professional setup.
When you go to wash your hands using a normal tap there will be cross contamination. You turn on the tap with an unwashed hand, which could potentially leave germs on the tap handle, this is the touched again after washing your hands to turn it off, which potentially transfers the germs back on to your hands and other peoples hands. Hands free operation to prevent cross contamination is the simple solution to this problem.
Where can I find more information?
The Health Protection Surveillance Centre publication ‘Preventing Foodborne Disease: A Focus on the Infected Food Handler’ provides detailed information on risks posed by food handlers. It is available to download free of charge from their website http://www.hpsc.ie/
- Safe and easy to use with a push panel system on the front of this unit.
- Knee operated push panel wash hand basin is supplied with mixer valve and tap as standard.
- Option also available for a Thermostatic Mixing Valve, otherwise known as an Anti Scold Valve(TMV). This allows you to thermostatically set the temperature of the water ensuring there is no chance of scolding. This option is ideal for schools & nursing homes.
- This model is suitable for wall mounting.
- Overall Dimensions: 460mm Wide X 330mm Deep X 630mm High
- This unit has an integral seamless splashback