The UVC lamps Professional Sterilizer eliminates 99.99% of all pathogenic micro-organisms present on cutlery, utensils, dishes, or even from the objects such as magnetic keys or classic hotel room keys, or anything which are likely to be the point of contact for contamination.
This physical and natural sterilization process is carried out by 2 UVC lamps with LED technology (2 x 60 W) and takes almost 7 minutes of time. The equipment does not need to turn around the objects inside the machine. The polycarbonate lining on the walls of the UVC 120 filters UV rays while two micro switches turns-off automatically once the doors are open to ensure that this equipment is highly secured and absolutely leak-free
Where can I find more information?
The Health Protection Surveillance Centre publication ‘Preventing Foodborne Disease: A Focus on the Infected Food Handler’ provides detailed information on risks posed by food handlers. It is available to download free of charge from their website http://www.hpsc.ie/
- Multiple and almost limitless applications
- Total Power: 120 watts, normal 3 Pin plugin
- 2 UVC lamps with LED technology (2 x 60 W)
- Overall Cycle Length: 7 minutes
- Overall Weight: 20 Kilograms
- AFNOR NF T72-281 standard tested
- Overall Dimensions: 430 mm Deep x 590mm Wide x 380 mm High