The countertop compact potato peeler IMC F72/2X, with a small footprint and a quiet running motor, is ideal for smaller commercial kitchens with a three-phase power supply. Despite their compact size, these have the power to peel up to 62.9kg of potatoes per hour, in 3.5 kg batches, saving operators both space and time. Simple and safe to operate, the VQ3.5 can be easily mounted on a sink unit to save worktop space. The unit is quite compact however, an optional height-adjustable pedestal is available to provide additional flexibility.
WRAS-compliant Class A air-break and brass spray nozzle to prevent water from escaping. Long-lasting, rust-proof cast aluminum plate for effective peeling. Constructed from rust-proof stainless steel, the VQ3.5 is robust and low maintenance, with a heavy-duty belt and pulley drive. Its corrosion-resistant cast aluminum plate has a thick grit layer to deliver effective peeling. The smooth profile of the self-draining cylinder makes the peeler hygienic and easy to clean.
- Unit type: Counter-top electric unit
- Total power: 0.18 kW
- Capacity per batch: 3.5 kg
- Overall per hour capacity: 62.9 kg
- Water Connection Pressure Bar 2.7-3.8 [40-55 psi]
- Available in single-phase power connection
- Overall Dimensions: 425/500 mm High x 653 mm Wide x 367 mm Deep