Delvo stainless steel custom trays can be supplied in several different sizes.
Sometimes the standard sized trays available to the market are just not the right size for you and you need something maybe a little bigger or smaller. If this sounds familiar then you are looking at the right product.
Stainless Steel is a non porous highly durable surface which is perfect for commercial hospitality use because of these characteristics. It also is 100% recyclable and can be reused in many different ways.
These Delvo Stainless Steel custom trays come in many sizes. These trays can also be used for a multiple range of purposes. Stainless Steel trays are suitable for baking, cooking, grease or water collection under a machine, storage etc..
- 1.2mm Satin Finished Stainless Steel material used for Trays with an option for 430Q, 304Q or even 316Q.
- 430Q is suitable for any cooking applications.
- 304Q would be used for areas with more moisture like wash rooms, or outside.
- 316Q is generally used for the Pharmaceutical industries or when working with harsh chemicals. It is also the best material for anything to do with salt water.
- Our stainless steel trays can be supplied in lengths and widths of up to 1230mm long, and also 70mm High lips.
- Trays can also be supplied as small as 100mm in length/width and as little as 10mm high lips.
- Width, length, and fold height can be selected in the options
- If you require your trays to be water tight there is also an option for fully welded corners.