Delvo Stainless Steel Wall Cladding can be cut to any sizes that you require. It comes supplied with the suitable joining strips & end/corner capping which is also included in your overall price. We can also talk you though the fitting over the phone with expert advice.
Wall surfaces behind any cooking areas must be heat resistant and non porous, this can be tiles or stainless steel. Generally in commercial kitchens you would use stainless steel underneath the extractor hood areas.
- 1.2mm 430Q Satin Finished Wall Cladding suitable for fitting behind cooklines
- Our stainless steel sheets can be supplied in heights of up to 2500mm high
- The cladding is also supplied with the necessary joining strips, and end/corner caps depending on your sizes and walls.
- The standard Sheet Width is 1250mm
- Price for stainless steel wall cladding also includes nationwide delivery.
When measuring for your wall cladding we would recommend that you subtract 5-10mm for tolerance, there is sufficient movement in the caps and strips to accommodate this. Surface must be smooth and dry for fitting cladding. These panels can be fitted to plaster board, plywood, or any dry & smooth surface. If you are fitting to plasterboard it is not recommended that you skim it as there will be too much moisture in the plaster for the cladding to stick properly.