The Atlas range of commercial stainless steel extractor hoods makes it more affordable to build your own commercial cookline. These canopies are fully welded and come complete with stainless steel baffle filters.
Range has 3 x Base lengths of 1250mm, 1500mm, & 2000mm LG. You can also install them side by side to make lengths that can be made up from any number of combinations of the above 3 x base lengths. (SEE OPTIONS)
Current guidelines specify that there must be an overhang of at least 250mm on the front and ends of your extractor hood. For example, if you have a cooker that is 800mm deep, then your hood must be at least 1050mm deep.
- Commercial extractor hoods have a large fume containment area.
- Please note that this extractor hood does not include a fan or ductwork.
- The wall behind the canopy must be fitted with a heat resistant no porous surface like tiles or stainless steel wall cladding
- All stainless steel construction and fully assembled
- These canopies are quite simple to install and we can supply you with expert advice on the installation of this product.
- Baffle filters are included as standard, additional filters can also be purchased
- Overall Dimensions 1100mm Deep x 500mm High
The Stainless steel canopy is available in different sizes to choose from