This Infrared Laser Thermometer makes temperature reading simple. The bright background lighting of the display also makes it possible to read the measured values even in the dark. The anti-slip handle and trigger for the measurement are optimal for the application.
It’s fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort. With the Ebro TFI260 infrared Laser thermometer, you can also take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that’s best for you. Use the non-contact laser thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly.
Also suitable for the following industries: Food, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Medical, & Industrial.
For the medical application these devices also allow you to check peoples temperatures from approximately 2 meters away. The device itself will measure at 1 meter and then with your arm fully stretched out makes 2 meters. For the industrial application you can also check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor-leave your ladder in the truck.
- Due to the circular laser pointer, the measurement area is perfectly marked.
- The thermometer has a bright display back-light for ease of reading.
- Distance spot ratio = 12:1
- Resolution: 0,1 °C
- Measured variable temperature with a response time of 1 second
- Measurement range -60 to 550oC with 1.5oC accuracy
- Battery 2 x AAA (Micro)
- The battery life time gives you 7 hours of continuous use.
- Overall Dimensions: 115mm x 162mm x 40mm
- Weight approximately 179g with battery
- Certificate: Factory calibration certificate included