Halloween Granola Recipe (Makes about 6 cups)
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, (a blend of 5 spices cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger. Allspice, and mace )
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Arrange a rack in the middle of the Oven and heat to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Place the oats, pumpkin seeds, almonds, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl and stir to combine; set aside.
Whisk together the oil, maple syrup, pumpkin purée, and vanilla in a medium bowl until well-combined. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until the oats are fully coated. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
Bake until golden-brown and starting to crisp, 40 to 45 minutes total, stirring once about halfway through. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet. Transfer to a clean, dry bowl, break into clusters and stir in the dried cranberries and chocolate chip.
Store it at room temperature for a week in an airtight container